Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Get motivated =)

Assalamualaikum everyone..

I got a happy news yesterday where the result of last posting exams was out and I passed! and addition to that, i'm unofficially can move on to 4th year! but honestly, it is not good to think that i'm unofficially a 4th year student now as i still have 1 more posting to go, because we don't know what will happen in the future. Anything can happen if we loose our guard. but whatever happened, thanks God for giving me this present, alhamdulillah, all praises just for Him. =)

last night i read about tun dr. mahathir's biography on wikipedia (malay version). Stated that he was born in 1925 and he got the MBBS from King Edward Medical College (now known as University Malaya) back in Singapore in 1953..means that he get the degree when he was 28 years old. Suddenly, i felt that some determination in me to do the best in my life as i'm also is about to grad at 27 years old (much older than other students who most of them will grad at 24 years old). I think, if he grads at 28 years old and later he can become one of the best shots in Malaysia, why I can't be like him..at least I can live my life to the fullest so there is no regret in my life later..it is not important how fast you can finish your studies or how fast you can start working (at young age) because all of this does not guarantee you will succeed in your work time later.. what is more important is how much knowledge that you can digest and how much knowledge that you can applied during your work time later on because only these factors that can help you to succeed in your respective fields. So, don't ever give up because sometimes He will give you something that you need when you least expected it. and keep your motivation high! =) and thanks to tun dr. mahathir also because you never failed to motivate me.. =)

ok, right now i only waiting for tomorrow to come fast so that i can go back home! i miss my family very much! miss to go round2 with them..huhu..my flight tomorrow will be at 9pm and i will be arrived at lcct around 11 pm. i wish that there are no one who will cry upon my arrival..like the other day..huhu ~it's not crying that symbolized a happy feeling meeting me though =(

Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Holidays everyone! =D

No comments: