Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year 2012

i have a test tomorrow but what i read cannot go inside my brain anymore..my brain is tepuuu already!..huhuhu...*oops,sorry for the foul language..hehe..so i decide to take a break..errr, i already take a break a while ago..hehe again..

first of all, I would like to wish u all "Happy New Year 2012". May this year our life full of happiness and may Allah bless us all!

i want to share something with u all..yesterday, a meeting regarding inter-apartment sports competition has been held at seminar room in ILF (the hostel where I lived). Many sports will be competed like badminton, futsal, table tennis, volleyball, netball n etc...and I was chosen to participate in table tennis (single, may be play in double as well), volleyball and 'sukaneka'...I have experiences in playing those three sports (is sukaneka we can call sport???) but I really dont play them well..I said WELL, not VERY WELL..for table tennis, i'm not holding the bat for almost 3 years (i dont remember the accurate duration)..volleyball...err, i have played it since primary school but the ball never come to me! so i don't know my true potential..hehehe...so u guys can imagine what's the result will be right?huhu...everyone wants to win, including me but the chance for me to win in this competition seems to be..very thin..well, I will just enjoy myself then... =)

maybe some of u wondering why someone like me was chosen to participated in the competition on behalf of our hostel...the answer is, because there are not many of us and they don't want to play table tennis! their reason is same like me but because i was responsible for table tennis part, i volunteer myself to join..(actually, I myself want to play, but I'm afraid of getting embarrass during the competition due to my lack of skill =P )

That's all for now..wish me luck for my assessment tomorrow! see ya next time~ =D

2 comments:

da-un said...

hahaha...main volleyball??ore panda doh main volley ball loni..yeay yeay..tapi tak pro lagi la..hee~~come let me teach you on how to play....just waiting for the ball to come right in front of you..wahahaha :P

S.o.M.a said...

haha...but the problem is,, the ball never come to me! huhuhu...sedey..ore wak servis pun xpas lg..huahuahua =P