Saturday, November 20, 2010

UbiKeladi...

do u miss me? sorry i left u alone again...i just finished my last paper of my exam yesterday..but i hate this post-exam feeling more than pre-exam feeling..after last paper,i bought lunch and ate in my room while watching a movie ( like i usually do..)....after that, i don't know what to do! i can't watch movie, can't sleep (which i force to sleep that only last for 30 minutes) and can't do anything! i don't know..i just don't feel like to do something..finally, i dragged my roommate and we hang out and get some kokoberry at delta mall...hehehe..

why am i talking about this? anyway, another story....u know what, u are the only one (beside sha la...if u know who it is..=P ) that i can talk to..u listen to my stories, problems and even my yells without complaining...sometimes i want to screams, telling somebody about my sadness that i don't dare to tell, let all my sadness out of my chest because its hurting me...but i can't tell other people because they might think that i am crazy...but u still there for me...arigatou gozaimasu! hontou arigatou my dear UbiKeladi! =D

p/s: i get so emotional lately..huhuhu

No comments: