Sunday, December 25, 2011

Possessed by the devils

Last Friday (2 days ago), when I was reading news at harian metro online around 5.40pm, one of my friends come to my room searching for my roomate (of course my roomate was not there as she went back home that afternoon)...then, she straightly said that her friend was hysteria! whatttt?! ok, this is the first time something like this happened in our hostel in Sibu (well, since I lived here last year..) and also first time in my life!! now I know why she searching for my roomate, coz my roomate is a religious person..hehe..no kidding k. =/

Me and another housemate make our way to that 'friend's' room..i don't dare to go near to her room to see her (okey, i admit i am a bit coward...err, a lot actually..hehe...shhh)..so, i just wandering at the 1st level (her room is at 2nd level) and ask her friends what had really happened..shockingly, one of the boys says that he saw many childrens at the stairs (stairs to that girl's room)..that was freaking me out! does he really sees them??!!but, it also the reason why he cannot or with difficulty to go up to the girl's house (somehow, I see him at her house when i have enough courage to see her, means he finally made it..rite?)...

According to what my friend said, many methods have been done which I really don't know how it works, but the last method was we called someone who had experience in healing the 'possession' and we recited Yaasiin together...and she seems to be okay after that..and the next morning, that girl fly back home to her hometown for further management..and for the past 2 days also, I slept with my friend next door...hehehe =P

may she recover fully with Allah's permission and may He protect us from the devils..ameen~

No comments: