Friday, April 20, 2012

SO WHAT?!

Assalamualaikum...

Yesterday, I went to the main campus to join the forum called "Bicara Cinta Sebelum, Semasa & Selepas" or it was called love before, in present and after (the marriage I guess..). When I arrived around 8.30 p.m., the forum already has started, and I missed the opening show presented by nasheed group. 3 panels have been brought from Kuala Lumpur that night. They are Mr. Amin Idris, Mr. Najdi or famous by the name of Imam Muda Najdi, and the only female panel, Miss Nur Mastura Mansor.

Mr. Amin Idris


Imam Muda Najdi


Miss Nur Mastura @ Kak Mas

I'm not really interested to join the forum at first. The title really don't interest me at all because I can guess what they gonna say. But what interests me is that, meeting Kak Mas, my senior at Perak Matriculation College. Even look at far, it is enough for me. However, my time there were not gone waste. They are really good in giving counselling and sure, they've got many experiences in life. I was amazed by the Kak Mas's principal and how firm she is when dealing a love problem in her life. She is rather live alone than live with the man that can't even make a decision who he wants to be with. She's not worried as she leaves all to Allah to decide. "Kalau ada, ada lah...kalau takde, takde lah"~~Kak Mas.

Another speech that caught my ears is from Mr. Amin Idris. According to him, we have to have a dream to success. We will not going anywhere if we don't. He told us his story. Years ago, he told his friend about his dreams. His dreams are to get rich from RM5000 per month increase to RM1.5 million per month, writes 30 books that will translate to 30 languages and so and so....(can't remember all his dreams..too many). His friend could not believe him. He think it was ridiculous and said something like, "You are crazy". And he, Mr. Amin teaches us if there are people who underestimate our dreams, just replied with a short, simple and concise answer, "SO WHAT?!" Because they don't deserve to underestimate/laugh at our BIG dreams because they themselves don't have one.

I was quite lucky that night. After the forum has ended, instead of planning just to see her from far, I got a chance to see Kak Mas, my senior face-to-face, talk to her and hug her. =) I also got a chance to take a picture with all the panels but unfortunately, I don't have a copy...yet..will try to ask somebody who have it..

That's all for now...see ya~~

No comments: