Friday, June 15, 2012

KL International Music & Light Festival 2012

Asslamualaikum...

There are lot to tell but limited time to do it..getting busier day by day..what to do, this is the student's life,isn't it ? okay, let's get back to the story...

There is 1 event that I'm very excited to tell you about..it is Kuala Lumpur International Music & Light Festival 2012 that was held for 1 week starting 4th june 2012 until 8th june 2012 in Suria KLCC. It was in conjunction with the World Gas Conference by Petronas...even though the event lasted for 1 week but we only managed to go there on thursday..friday was clearly not free as there was a football match between malaysia and singapore. The festival started at 8pm until 10.30pm (I went there at 10pm). There are musical performances from all over the world. They played many instruments and only instruments! No singing! The night I went, there are performances from (I don't know in which country as I arrived late..but the violinist wore white kebaya..very nice!) and a group from Korea played 4 songs. I remember 2 songs they played were called Arirang, the famous traditional song and the other one is called The Brown Horse. What can I say is..they are good. Well, that was not the reason I went to the festival. What I want to see is the fountain show! =D

                     The fountain when the performers are performs.


                Not so clear here...but the fountain, the light and the music are fantastic!


                         Sorry again for the bad picture... =(

How I know that there will be fountain show during this festival? Actually, I coincidentally watch their rehearsal..that time, they only test the fountain and the lighting but not putting in the music yet.

They also have montages that they screened at the wall of the Suria KLCC's building. Amazing! Unfortunately I cannot upload the montage that I have recorded.. =(

 The event was ended by another fountain show and the fireworks! Love it! =)

                                                 It's beautiful! It is not?

 Overall, it was fantastic! I admired the fountain show the most. =D

No comments: