Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My first english novel...or novels? =)

Assalamualaikum...

At last! Finally! Eventually! *okey soma, stop it... I bought 2 English novels! =D I feel like I'm floating in the sky, flying together with the birds watching the beautiful and brightful sun in front of my eyes...They are the first ever novels that I bought with my own money in my whole life!... Don't you never have bought a novel before? Yes I have but... that was a malay novel.. Don't you never have read english novels before?? Err, yes I have...in the library... Okey, so please, don't exaggerate things too much. Errr, okey... =P

These are the books that I bought =) :

                                                             Little Woman...

                and Great Expectations... and of course, the pictures are credited to uncle google...hehe.. The cover is different from mine.



These are the original books that I bought..sorry for the blurred picture..taken with my phone.


I bought these at Popular and the price is very affordable. Only rm8.90 per book... Can you see there is a sticker showing 50% off for the 2nd book bought...that's why I bought 2 books! hehehe =P

Maybe some of you would think that I am a classic person because reading these classic tales..actually, I don't mind reading any kind of books especially the books with fiction genre....but the problem is, the fiction books are expensive and I am quite stingy to spend my money on expensive books.. I am a student you know..don't have a permanent income yet, have to save money... =P  Until now, the only thing that I was not stingy about is......food! haha =P

Till then, happy reading everyone!


No comments: